Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Day of Rest!

Follow-Up:
  • Hanna was able to get the Nookbook I wanted and I was able to download it.  The key is the purchase must be from the US or Canada.
  • Boss said not to go to the plant today.  He did not have to say it twice.  We are a bunch of tired puppies.
The New Stuff:
Whew, that was quite a stretch.  We went to the plant when we arrived last Friday then worked everyday until today.  I had laundry to do, bills to pay and we went downtown for lunch and shopping.  I did finally publish all of my pictures, many of which are from today.  It is actually the first day we have been here in the daylight, except for the drop off before going to the plant, on our first day.  Check out the pictures, I put a little effort into the captions.  I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures.It gives a better insight as to where you are! WOW! What kind of weather are you having, is it very cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to get your NookBook. Let me know if I can 'lend' you any. Glad that you were able to get a day off. Thanks for keeping us all informed. I sent out your blog address to all salaried personnel at the plant on Thursday. Hope you get a few more "followers" this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the pictures! I love you!

    ReplyDelete